Visionscape Sanitation Solutions
Visionscape Sanitation Solutions is the waste management company of the Visionscape Group, focused on bridging infrastructural gaps across the sector and diversifying opportunities across the waste management value chain.
With the utilisation proven attributes, Visionscape Sanitation Solutions addresses the waste management needs of large cities, specialising in providing turnkey innovative environmental solutions in the areas of waste management, water and wastewater treatment, sanitation, resource recovery, recycling, green energy, and infrastructure development for diverse industries across private and public sectors.
In Africa, waste generation has been on a steady increase over the last decade, coupled with the need for energy. With waste as the perfect catalyst to grow the waste-to-energy industry across the continent, Visionscape Sanitation Solutions is taking a bold step towards advancing Africa’s waste and energy sectors – offering a unique proposition to capitalise and maximise on the green economy, with sustainable long-term integrated waste management and waste-to-wealth solutions.
From the development of engineered landfills to waste-to-energy plants, our highly experienced and globally diverse team will work with you to provide waste management infrastructural development engineered solutions, implement resource management systems, and increase the share and opportunities for green energy in the global energy mix.
Long-standing partnerships with our sister and affiliated companies, partners, and vendors allow Visionscape Sanitation Solutions to tap into a global hub of cutting-edge technology and innovation, knowledge transfer, design and project management, enabling the company to integrate tailored innovative solutions and systems across every phase of the waste management and resource recovery value chain.
- Municipal solid and bulky waste collection transfer and disposal
- Recyclable materials collection and processing
- Specialised waste collection, treatment and destruction
- Street sweeping and cleaning
- Waste shredding and confidential documents destruction.
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Landfill management – construction and remediation
- Design, build and maintenance of waste management infrastructure systems – including materials recovery facilities, engineered landfilling, and transfer loading stations
Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR) processes
- Activated Sludge Plant (ASP)
- Combined Aeration and Settlement (CAS)
- Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR) plant
- Rotating Biological Contractor (RBC) installations
- Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF)
- Sewage grinder and screening installations
- Ozone and UV disinfection
- Orthophosphate dosing
- Packaged treatment plants
Green Energy (Waste-to-Energy
- Farm scale AD plants 100KW to 1MW
- Scalable industrial AD plants to 10MW
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Biogas upgrading
- Carbon dioxide recovery
- Virtual pipeline project
- Landfill gas projects
- Hydrogen generation
- Packaged green energy plants
- Collaborative research and development projects
- Design consultancy and project management