Visionscape Environmental SA
Visionscape Environmental SA is the polyethylene recycling subsidiary of the Visionscape Group. Located in Tenneville, Belgium, our facility is one of the most advanced recycling plants for heavily contaminated agricultural and post-consumer films in Europe.
Agricultural, post-consumer films and rigid plastics from global markets are recovered and converted into high-grade premium recycled pellets used for plastic extrusion, injection and blow moulding by consumer product goods manufacturers.
Our state-of-the-art facility processes about 20,000 tonnes per year, and our advanced knowledge and technologies assist us in meeting the increased demand in today’s market for sustainable plastic products.
- LDPE, HDPE and PP Recycling
- Production of Premium Grade Plastics
- Production of Normal Grade Plastics
- Production of Tailored Grade Plastics
- Premium Natural Recycled Plastics
- Coloured HPDE Recycled Plastics
- Sustainable Supply Chain Efficiency