Vision Petlon Polymers
Vision Petlon Polymers is a compounding and polymer recovery subsidiary of the Visionscape Group, distributing polymers and technical plastics for manufacturers with over 40 years of specialised experience within the industry.
Vision Petlon Polymers specialises in Engineering Thermoplastics, Nylon 6, Nylon 66, Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) and Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT). First-hand knowledge and experience of consumer applications and engineering materials has enabled the company to provide meaningful innovations that perform efficiently and consistently.
With a growing client base in the PET industry, Vision Petlon Polymers offers a range of Recycled PET (RPET) extruded resins, specialist UL listed flame retardant, optical brightened and modified, glass-filled and unfilled PET compounds. Vision Petlon Polymers also offers commissioned and licenced processing and recovery services in PET and engineering compounds tailored to individual customer demands.
Vision Petlon Polymers also offers a range of engineering compounds – ranging from glass and mineral reinforced, UL listed flame retardant compounds to glycol resistant, UV, a heat resistant and fast cycling, as well as various combinations of impact and low temperature impact grades.
Established in 1978, Vision Petlon Polymers remains a major manufacturer and supplier of prime and re-engineered polymer products in Europe, standing out as a preferred partner of choice.
- Engineering Compounds for Consumer Applications
- Engineering Compounds for Industrial Applications
- Specialist Compounds for Steel Wire Coating Applications
- Filled Engineering Compounds for Automotive Applications
- Commission Processing Facilities for Engineering Compounds, Film Blowing Additives and Specialist PET Materials
- Tailor-made Plastic Engineering Solutions to Support Customer Developments
- Beetle® Engineering Thermoplastics Solutions – specified prime grades
- Beetle® E Economy Nylon Solutions – manufactured from recovered polymers
- Beetle® PET Compounds for FR, Stretch Blow and Sheet Manufacturing Applications
- Specialist Drying, Crystalizing and Bulk Blending Facilities
- Fully Accredited Laboratory Traceable to International Standards
- Fully Supported Distribution Warehouse Delivering 25Kg to 27 Tonne Bulk Loads
- Fully ISO Compliant to HSE, Quality, and Environmental Standards and Customer Compliance Systems