Visionscape Environmental SA
Visionscape Environmental SA is our recycling subsidiary and one of the most advanced and powerful recycling plants for used polyethylene in Europe.
Post-consumer film from global markets are recovered and converted back into high-grade premium recycled pellets, known as post-consumer resins (PCR) – a much sought-after raw material used for extrusion, injection moulding and by consumer product goods manufacturers.
Our state-of-the-art facility primarily focuses on the recycling of polyethylene film and can process about 20,000 tons per year, and our advanced patented technologies are equipped to meet the increased demand in today’s marketplace for sustainable plastic products
- LDPE, HDPE and PP Recycling
- Production of Premium Grade Plastics
- Production of Normal Grade Plastics
- Production of Tailored Grade Plastics
- Food Grade Recycled Plastics
- Premium Natural Recycled Plastics
- Coloured HPDE Recycled Plastics
- Sustainable Supply Chain Efficiency