Visionscape Environmental SA
Visionscape Environmental Engineering is the polyethene recycling subsidiary of the Visionscape Group. Located in Tenneville, Belgium, our facility is one of the most advanced recycling plants for heavily contaminated post-consumer polyethene film in Europe.
Post-consumer film from global markets is recovered and converted back into high-grade premium recycled pellets, known as post-consumer resins (PCR) – a much sought-after raw material used for extrusion, injection moulding and by consumer product goods manufacturers.
Our state-of-the-art facility processes about 20,000 tons per year and our advanced patented technologies assist us in meeting the increased demand in today’s marketplace for sustainable plastic products.
- LDPE, HDPE and PP Recycling
- Production of Premium Grade Plastics
- Production of Normal Grade Plastics
- Production of Tailored Grade Plastics
- Food Grade Recycled Plastics
- Premium Natural Recycled Plastics
- Coloured HPDE Recycled Plastics
- Sustainable Supply Chain Efficiency