Vision Petlon Polymers
Founded in 1978, Vision Petlon Polymers is the compounding and polymer recovery subsidiary of the Visionscape Group, specialising in Engineering Thermoplastics (nylon 6, nylon 66, PET and PBT) and Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPEs). Our first-hand knowledge and experience of consumer applications and engineering materials enable us to provide meaningful innovations that perform efficiently and consistently.
We manufacture and supply prime and re-engineered polymer products to plastic injection molding industries in Europe. We provide a range of compounds, including glass fiber reinforced, hydrolysis and glycol resistant, mineral filled, flame retardant-halogen and halogen-free, color, glass sphere filled, combined filler, UV and heat resistant, lubricated, fast cycling, and impact and low temperature impact grades, as well as various combinations of those grades. We also offer a range of RPET extruded resins, as well as specialist UL, rated flame retardant and modified PET compounds; commission/licensed processing services; and engineering polymer recovery, re-use, and management services.
Also, Vision Petlon Polymers distributes polymers and technical plastics of other manufacturers.
With more than 40 years of specialised experience within the industry, along with our emphasis on superior quality and excellent customer service, Vision Petlon Polymers is your partner of choice.
- Engineering Thermoplastic Solutions for Consumer Applications
- Engineering Thermoplastic Solutions for Industrial Applications
- Engineering Thermoplastic Solutions for Steel Wire Coating Applications
- Toll Compounding Solutions
- Nylon Solutions for Automotive Applications
- Tailor-made Engineering Thermoplastic Solutions
- Beetle® Engineering Thermoplastics Solutions
- Beetle® E Economy Nylon Solutions
- Beetle® R Recycled ETP Solutions
- Beetle® PET Compounding