Visionscape Environmental Engineering is the polyethene recycling subsidiary of the Visionscape Group. Located in Tenneville, Belgium, our facility is one of the most advanced recycling plants for heavily contaminated post-consumer polyethene film in Europe.
Post-consumer film from global markets is recovered and converted back into high-grade premium recycled pellets, known as post-consumer resins (PCR) – a much sought-after raw material used for extrusion, injection moulding and by consumer product goods manufacturers.
Our state-of-the-art facility processes about 20,000 tons per year and our advanced patented technologies assist us in meeting the increased demand in today’s marketplace for sustainable plastic products.
- LDPE, HDPE and PP Recycling
- Production of Premium Grade Plastics
- Production of Normal Grade Plastics
- Production of Tailored Grade Plastics
- Food Grade Recycled Plastics
- Premium Natural Recycled Plastics
- Coloured HPDE Recycled Plastics
- Sustainable Supply Chain Efficiency